Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's back to Work I Go!!!!!


After what has been a wonderful summer I head back to work next week. I look forward to getting back in my classroom but do admit that I will miss my girl tremendously during the day. I have enjoyed every moment I have had with the girls and with my husband. It seems we have made the most of every moment we have had this summer including: growing a garden, painting a house, going on vacation, taking swimming lessons and all the little things in between!

I feel like my most important job as Mom is to make sure I remember all of these moments as crystal clear as the day they happened. I fear I am going to fail at this job but thanks to video cameras and digital cameras I feel I have a little help! I am truly humbled by how fleeting these moments are and while seemingly insignificant at the time, I know in a few years I will look back at this season of our lives and miss all of their little antics and sayings....oh how wonderful it has been to be home this summer to be here for all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment