Thursday, August 12, 2010

Babyfood!

When Blaire was about 6 months old I decided to tackle making my own baby food. I was amazed at how expensive baby food was and was also picky about what she ate(have you noticed the crud they put in some of that stuff?!) So a friend and I got together and steamed/blended/food processed the day away! It was great! I had a freezer full of food that was made from fresh vegetables and NO preservatives.

When Presleigh was born I knew that this was the way to go. So at the beginning of the summer I started in. I decided that a whole day wasn't necessary but rather when I had time or had leftover veggies, I steamed them up and pureed them. I have also used some of the veggies from our garden. I'd say that is about as close to the grove as you can get!





No comments:

Post a Comment