Sunday, February 13, 2011

Presleigh's 1st Birthday Party!



Presleigh does not turn 1 until the 24th of February and I have not intention of rushing the rest of her first precious year, but, since my sister and brother-in-law came over for her dedication we decided to do her birthday party this weekend as well.

Before I continue, I have a confession, I am VERY type A. I didn't admit this for a long time but my sister gently(or not) explained to me that I have been this way for a long time. I thought it only came about when I became a mother; I guess not! I am going to work on it, but I am thankful for Jenna coming over and helping me with the party which could be nothing less than perfection;)

Well we bagan mid-morning getting things arranged for the party! We had a lot of errands to run and had to decorate the room, which our church graciously let us use. The kids needed naps and so did their daddies. Thankfully, Presleigh got a good nap and was ready to party.

I dressed her in pink and she was ready to go! Of course she was clueless but we all had fun. And boy did she enjoy her cake!


1 comment:

  1. Very CUTE! I know what you mean not wanting to rush her first year, I am the same here!

    ReplyDelete