Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Presleigh!

Yesterday, February 24, we celebrated Presleigh's first birthday! Wow!!! I can't believe that this time last year I was holding a brand new baby and just getting to know her. While her turning a year is albeit a little sad, I wouldn't turn back time. Presleigh is growing and healthy and just today I noticed that one of her top teeth finally broke through...ya!

Everyday it seems she is learning something new. Her favorite game right now is pat-a-cake. And if you ask her if she wants to play, she will crawl across the room to play with you. Of course, her favorite part is when we "throw" it in the oven.

For her birthday my parents sent her a lovey. Her sister has one just like it except hers is a giraffe and Presleigh loves it when Blaire lets her hold it. Now she has one of her very own. You can see by the pictures what her reaction was when she opened it! Thanks Gramma Jill and Poppa Tom!



No comments:

Post a Comment