Sunday, July 18, 2010

Montana or Bust!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create a scrapbook design



I am sitting on my couch watching T.V. and digitally scrapbooking our wonderful adventure to Montana and Washington State! We had so much fun!

The girls are champion car riders and while I give a little credit to portable DVD players, mostly they just did awesome! We logged 3400 miles and 70 driving hours total. We got home with only 1 trip to the emergency room, one blown tire and I am pretty sure one fractured finger(we will see what the doc. says!) But, all in all the trip was successful and we made so many memories and I have far many more pictures than I can put in a scrapbook!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin...your blog is wonderful. I really enjoyed looking at the digital scrap book. You will really enjoy having this years from now. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete