Sunday, June 27, 2010

4 Months Old!!


Presleigh is 4 months old! Wow, how fast the last 4 months have gone. It saddens me a little to realize how fast both of my girls are growing. I feel like even though I try and savour every moment I am not keeping up.



Presleigh is giggling and rolling over and meeting all of her milestones. She blesses me each and every day with her smiles. Although, I would like to say all those smiles are just for me, the reality is most of her smiles are for her sister. Oh how sweet it is to watch them together. Blaire has started playing with her since Presleigh has been more interactive. They laugh and play peek a boo! I love it!

I cannot imagine my life without my girls. I remember what it was like before they came and although the guaranteed full nights sleep were nice, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. Being called "Mom" and watching my girls grow has been the best thing I have ever done aside from marrying Stuart.

No comments:

Post a Comment