Friday, October 28, 2011

Katelynn LeighAnn!



Katelynn is here! My 3rd and last niece. I feel a little sad about that but, I am so glad to have 3 healthy happy nieces and nephew. We were in Colorado Springs when she was born though we waited until the morning to see her. We spent the weekend in and out of the hospital and playing with my niece Elli and nephew Asher. We had so much fun.

My dad was able to be there and it was such a treat to spend some time with him and my kids. They adore him and could not get enough of him. There is nothing like hearing your children play with their Papa. Blaire was thrilled to pieces to see him and Presleigh warmed up to Papa right away.

It was such a wonderful time to share in the birth of one of my nieces, since the other two were born in Missoula, and I had to wait until I had a break to travel to see them. I feel so blessed and can't wait for my sister to come and join us when our baby 3rd baby is born!

1 comment:

  1. Are you announcing something?! I'm glad that you got to be there too Erin, that is so special!

    ReplyDelete