Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello Preschool!!!!


Today was the big day! Blaire started preschool! She was so excited and I was too...really! Last night, I picked out her outfit and was so glad the temperature and dropped enough for her to wear some of her new clothes. I got all of her forms taken care of and filled out(you would not believe how many forms I filled out!). And got her backpack ready to go!



Blaire woke up this morning and got ready. I could tell she was a little nervous but she did great. Blaire went to school with me, and while a co-worker watched my class I took Blaire to school. Stuart met us there and we took her in. After we took all of our pictures and found her locker we stepped into the classroom and then she was off....Yeah that was it, see ya mom, I'm here and I am ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. She did look nervous in the pics except the ones with her teacher, ha! Her outfit is super cute Erin and you by the way look awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete