Saturday, May 14, 2011

Recital!


It has been a wild day! Blaire's recital was this afternoon and I would say all in all it was a success. Not only did she let me curl her hair, which was adorable but she also danced!

Now, when I say dance, don't forget that she is three. After they found their spot on the stage which was marked by a color, the girls made sure to all look back to the stage curtain to look for their teacher who reminded them what their moves were. This got quite comical as the moms all got in on the act trying to get their daughters to perform. We were jumping around too. Too funny!

I am so proud of my little ballerina. It takes a lot of courage for a little girl to dance in front of that many people. But, I think it was such a great experience for her. I hope that dance is teaching her self confidence and determination. She can do anything she wants if she has both!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty dress! And pretty girl too, of course!

    ReplyDelete