Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bye Bye Baby!




Our life has hit hyper drive with the addition of a second child on her feet. Wow, has that change things. All of a sudden I have a toddler and have to officially accept that my baby is not going to be a baby forever. I can still pretend though. At night when she lets me sing her a song and snuggles me with her paci in her mouth. I will take what I can get.

Anyway, Presleigh is walking and oh so proud of herself. She is keeping up with her sister more and pestering her more too. Blaire has taken to tattling on her sister and making sure that I know that Presleigh is doing something wrong. This is a challenge that I am not all to sure how to approach with Blaire, as explaining to her that I am the mom is not sinking in.

Anyway, life is on the move here! School is out and after I get my pedicure tomorrow afternoon I will be ready to dive into summer too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds sweet and sad all at the same time! I am not looking forward to Titus not being a baby anymore! I love the last pic of them two walking, holding hands and their matching shirts, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete