Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Haircut!


Well the time finally came. Presleigh "needed" a haircut. By saying that she "needed" a hair cut I mean she needed a couple of snips to the back and the front. She doesn't have much hair but it was beginning to look a little muletty! So since Dad and Blaire needed haircuts we decided to make it her official first haircut and took her to see JoJo!

We sat her in the chair and JoJo(Linda Jo) and I strategized our plan of attack with Presleigh's growing do! There are lots of questions to be addressed; bangs, or no bangs, layers or no layers. You see what I mean. This isn't just as easy as snip, snip and see you in six weeks!

We ultimately decided that given Presleigh's facial structure we would grow out her bangs and short in the back. You see, as much as I love hair bows and tutus, I do NOT have time to mess with hair in the morning. When the girls get old enough to manage it on their own....then we'll talk!

So with a strategy in place, JoJo went to work. Two minutes later she had a brand new do!



2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute Erin, love it! I think Titus is getting to that point too, possibly overdue but my sister is a stylist and may possibly be coming in July for our cousin's wedding so I am trying to put it off until then! But if she doesn't come how do you decide who's gal he goes to, Tom and I not only have different girls but they are in different salons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go to the same lady so it wasn't too much of a decision. I say go to yours. I would say you probably have more of a relationship with your gal than Tom does his and I would expect his hair dresser would expect you to use yours. It's kind of a loyalty thing among women.

    ReplyDelete