Tuesday, February 28, 2012

News!

We are pleased to announce that we are adding baby #3 in September or early October. All four of us are thrilled about the new addition. Blaire insists that it is a girl and Presleigh is in the boy camp.

I have been feeling pretty up and down, with very little energy which right now is a bit problematic as we have just purchased a new home and are planning on moving next week. The bonus is I am exempt from the "moving" duties, but I am not looking forward to packing and unpacking boxes.

That said, we are excited about our new digs. While it is a modest home, it is going to be much more suitable for our needs. We are going from 2 bedrooms to 5 and 1 bathroom to 3. I can't wait to be able to take an uninterrupted bath(i.e. no little girls needing to potty, while I am in the tub). Plus, the neighborhood is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment